Teen Learn To Play – Flex Style
This beginner Hockey program “FLEX hockey,” gives teen’s 12-17 the opportunity to learn the basics of skating and hockey from USA Hockey trained instructors in a fun, relaxed and organized environment…
We will be utilizing USA Hockey’s new FLEX Hockey program that is less expensive, has a flexible schedule, promotes more local participation, and provides a flexible rules format and focuses on age appropriate skill development.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Class Meets Saturdays: Schedule online at www.tamohockey.com
- Fee is $50 per 5-week session
- Three practices and two games
- No ice during holiday weekends
- Full equipment required (see www.tamohockey.com for list)
- Jersey and socks included
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey for 2016-17 season. Full year registration is $45 for players
- Area High school coaches will be on staff to help answer any questions about their school hockey program.
There are 2 ways to register your teen:
- Hard Copy Registration.
- Print and complete the form on the bottom of the flyer, and mail it to the address on the bottom right corner.
- Turn it in to Mark Waddell at the Hockey Office
- Online Registration
Further questions? Visit Tamohockey.com for more information, call Mark Waddell at (419)885-1167 x233 or email:Mark@sylvaniatamoshanter.com
Refund requests should be emailed to the Hockey Director. You will receive a pro-rated refund minus the number of slots skated, jersey cost and $25 administrative fee.